Santa Caterina srl’s main aim is to constantly improve the supply of its products in order to achieve and constantly improve customer satisfaction.
Its passion and desire for growth and improvement have transformed and continue to transform the company and keep it up to date with the latest technology.
The training and refresher courses for personnel, purchasing of electronic measuring systems and constant turnover of machinery are all done with this in mind. To achieve and maintain these aims, Santa Caterina srl constantly looks for quality throughout the entire company process from supply to production, quality control, commercial activities, administration and personnel management.
Santa Caterina srl's goals are:
• Customer satisfaction in product quality and the service provided
• Ongoing training of personnel
• Improvement in performance of suppliers
• Improvement in working conditions and company environment.
The structure has excellent organisation and certification:
- R.I.N.A. no. 2392/99/S UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 - IQNET R.N. 25/02/2003 IT-11079
- PED MI PP 65 - 11/10/2012 - 2017
- LLOYD'S REGISTER - Certificate no. MD00/4111/001/7b - 12/03/2013 - 16/01/2016
- The patterns are controlled, catalogued and stored for each customer
- All pieces are visually inspected internally during flash moulding, shakeout, deburring and sandblasting
- Metal is bought from highly qualified suppliers to meet customer requirements
- The company cooperates on a permanent basis with technological, R&D and technical support centres
- ZEISS system 3D measuring control
- Various gauges
- Thickness gauges
Permanent cooperation with external test laboratories:
- Penetrant liquid testing
- Tensile testing
- X-ray inspection
- Crack inspection with mechanical and non-mechanical testing
- Castings are always supplied with the required certificates